On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 1:32 PM, John Napiorkowski<jjn1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

So config is supposed to move into a 'config' subdir  (and later be
merged with the configs in home and etc)?  Am I reading that right?
Maybe we could call it 'etc' instead of config?  And now templates -
can we also move them into a 'templates' subdir?

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/