To be more specific, something like AutoCRUD, mixed in with some CSS would be a huge plus, as the UI is the biggest obstacle. Business logic, database design are strengths. In the past we have used a PHP-based product called ATK which comes with 'themes'. I'm looking for something similar, but using Catalyst.

Steve
Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
Steve wrote:

I am lobbying for the exclusive use of Catalyst as the development tool of choice, and therefore Perl as the preferred language in our small software company. Having researched Catalyst and having gone through every tutorial I can get my hands on, I have a basic understanding of the Catalyst framework. The Catalyst::Manual::About references 'several systems built on top of Catalyst that can get you very close to a working app.'. Though I understand and subscribe to the same views expressed in this document regarding what Catalyst is and what it isn't, I am in need of something more if I am to be successful in my efforts. Suggestions?

I'll say one thing -- CPAN -- but it implies much more than the modules you find there. You need to include those that make Perl ... Perl, a list far too long to list and you'd still many people and companies.

And the icing on the cake?  Perl runs on every OS (I can think of.)

\\||/
Rod