iain wrote:
Hi all,

This is probably going to end up being nothing to do with catalyst but as this is where I am seeing the problem its where im starting.

I have a standalone set of objects that work as expected. When I wrap these with Catalyst::Model::Adaptor for use as a model they fail with the error. http://pastebin.com/m2e87571c (this is a simple test app to highlight the problem)

The cat app that generates this error is here http://tinyurl.com/y9vyfmz. I have included two tests one that passes (standalone) and the normal 01app.t test that fails. Just unzip and "prove -l t".

I am using the latest CPAN versions of Catalyst (5.80018), Catalyst::Model::Adaptor (0.06), Moose (0.94), MooseX::Declare (0.32) and the Perl version is 5.10.0 on ubuntu.

Hopefully somebody with more knowledge of the inner workings can shed some light on the problem.

Now that i have finished reading all the responses to my first post :) I have had time to de MooseX::Declare my objects. This fixes the problem.

So, this is a problem with Moosex::Decalre and Catalyst/Catalyst::Model::Adaptor.

Iain Hubbard.