Found a change in the latest jQuery (1.4.1) from the previous release I used
(1.3.2) that affected  a Catalyst app of mine.  Regarding form field
submissions, jQuery now submits multiple checkbox (or select) values with the
variable name followed by the array "[]" brackets (probably to appease PHP).  I
had a problem with a previous working app and used firebug to look at my JSON
post and found the brackets.

What used to be:

    tags  25
    tags  18
    tags  10

is now:

    tags[]  25
    tags[]  18
    tags[]  10

Changing:

    my $tags = $c->request->params->{tags};

to:

    my $tags = $c->request->params->{'tags[]'};

corrected it (the quotes are needed).  Hope this is helpful.

This was my first post, been reading forums for awhile and want to thank all of
you for the skill and knowledge you offer.  I thank you for the forum posts,
blogs, calendars and books.  I am not a trained programmer, but with your help
I have been able to build a few production Catalyst apps.

Thanks,
Scott K.