Hi all,

What would be the best approach to intercept *everything* when a certain
condition occurs and redirect to something like /user/waiting/?  Should I use
"before execute" in the lib/MyApp.pm?

I'm working on an app where users must authenticate (via CatalystX::SimpleLogin
and a custom ActionRole).  At times, users may engage in activity which
temporarily makes it impossible to take any other action. Hypothetical example:
users kick off a job which takes 5 minutes to run, so we restrict their ability
to do *anything* else for that 5 minutes. Thus, it would be nice if I could
globally redirect any authenticated user to something like /user/waiting/ or
something like that.

Cheers,
Ovid
--