Kiffin Gish wrote:
I'd say that rather than spending time studying SQL::DB, which I found
complicated and hard to tackle, you might as well invest the same time
and energy anyway in figuring out DBIx::Class.

TBH if I really found the need for the DB to match up to objects, then I'd use an Object Database, not a Relational one. The only real argument for using a relational one instead, in that situation, is the performance benefits. When you want top performance from a relational database, you won't be using an ORM anyway.

Lyle