On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Tomas Doran <bobtf...@bobtfish.net> wrote:

> On 13 Jan 2010, at 14:53, Bill Moseley wrote:
>
>> Where should this be addressed?  In Catalyst or in HTTP::Body?
>>

> I'm all for it being addressed as suggested, in both places (for extra
> double sure).

It's been five months since I looked at this.  HTTP::Body now has an option
to have it remove the temp files on DESTROY, but catalyst would have to set
that.

I see that what I did was replace the Multipart handler with one that simply
sets UNLINK => 1 and have not had any problems since.  We removed the cron
job we used to use for keeping /tmp clean.

--
Bill Moseley
mose...@hank.org