Oh, that patch will break when used on an existing tree, so don't use.  And
I'm not clear how distclean will work with the symlinks.

So, if destination is already a symlink is there anything to do?  Assume
it's already linked.
And if it's a regular dir then do the rcopy?

I'm using this just to speed up places where people are running the
Makefile.PL script somewhat often.
But, as a replacement for rcopy a bit more testing is needed to see what
might break.

Sorry for the noise.

--
Bill Moseley