Good morning,

On 15/11/10 at 10:49 PM -0200, Eden Cardim <edencar...@gmail.com> wrote:

When your requirements pile up, auto is going to become a big block of
monolithic code, and your methods are going to have enormous sequences of
attributes. Plus, I find it more logical to have the checking code
closer to where it's required, as opposed to having to maintain the
attributes scattered around the app then locate and edit the related
code in auto.

Thanks for the feedback. That's sort-of how I originally was coding it, but I had duplicated code for base and base_auth chained actions; that didn't seem right either. I was still pretty steep on the learning curve at that point. I'll go back and re-think some of my design decisions.

Thanks again for the clarification.

Charlie

--
   Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garri...@zeta.org.au>