On 3/3/2011 11:28 AM, Cliff Green green-at-umdnj.edu |Catalyst/Allow to home|
wrote:
On 3/3/2011 11:11 AM, John M. Dlugosz wrote:
On 3/3/2011 9:24 AM, Cliff Green green-at-umdnj.edu |Catalyst/Allow to
home| wrote:
On 3/3/2011 9:27 AM, Mesdaq, Ali wrote:
I have been using Komodo for years and its the best Perl editor I
have found.
I wondered if anyone was going to mention Komodo.

FWIW, it looks like Ali is talking about KomodoIDE (which I also own),
not the free KomodoEdit, which is fundamentally the same editor, sans
source code management (svn, etc.). On the other hand, it does allow
one to open and save files remotely (I use scp), which is convenient.

I already checked out the free Komodo editor.
It was quite disappointing. Basically no configuration possible.

Under the heading of ymmv...

What kind if configuration was lacking?

I don't remember the details now. Only that I was disappointed and underwhelmed based on the hype.