I have a catalyst application that I've been working on for some time (it is
pretty big now), and am finally trying to write tests for it. The application
runs error free when run in its entirety. But I can't get Model Tests to run.
My Model is DBI based, where each DSN has a MyApp::Model::DSN parent module and
then there are MyApp::Model::DSN::Table child modules which contain the methods
relevant to each table. I would like to access my model methods in a manner
similar to how I do in an application:

 is( $BoPeep->model('DBI::Flock')->CountSheep(), 3 , 'CountSheep. There are 3
sheep in BoPeeps flock' ) ;