On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM, Nick <oinksoc...@letterboxes.org> wrote:
> (We're using Puppet because it's got a relatively big user-base.  If there
> was a
> comparable Perl alternative we might be using that instead.  I am a bit
> surprised not to find one, since sys-admin is supposed to be one of Perl's
> traditional domains.)

Randall Schwartz tweeted last month about a perl app named rex which
can be used for config/package management across hosts.  The configs
are perlish which is kinda nice, but I haven't seriously used it yet,
so no operational experience with it.

Regards...       Todd
--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the