Hi all,

I'm working on a hobby project of mine where I need to use RabbitMQ. I
couldn't find any "standard" way of using it in Catalyst so I made the
attached module Catalyst::Model::RabbitMQ.

I can then have a simple model:
package MyApp::Model::MQ;
use Moose;
use namespace::autoclean;

extends 'Catalyst::Model::RabbitMQ';

__PACKAGE__->config(
                    queue_names => [ qw/user_changes/ ],
                    default_routing_key => 'user_changes',
                   );

And publish messages in my controllers like this:
    $c->model('MQ')->publish ("", "user_changes", "sent from catalyst");
    $c->model('MQ')->publish (undef, undef, "sent from catalyst without
key"); # using default_routing_key

Is there already a better way of doing this? Should I add some
documentation and try to get it to CPAN or should I just use someone else's
already more complete and robust way of sending messages?

/Jon