Hi Gordon,

Not quite the best place to be asking, but you want something like...

<select name="retailer" onChange="parent.location='/retailers/?retailer='+this.options[this.selectedIndex].value">

HTML::FormHandler allows you to set javascript actions in the field definitions.

Email me directly if ya want some extra help, and to keep out of the way of the Catalyst list. :)

Cheers,
Rob