On 18/10/2012 14:15, Craig Chant wrote:
Hi David / Adam,

In the end I gave up with any of the so far provided suggestion, I've wasted
hours hunting for logs that just don't seem to exist.

I'm not sure where you believe any of this output is going, but I've searched
every IIS log, windows event viewer, searched any file ending in .log and even
searched the entire server for any file modified with today's date. I cannot
find any file with the data you seem to think should exist. Where do you
believe STDERR goes on Windows IIS7?

In my experience, IIS will push STDERR to STDOUT which causes a number of problems. The best thing it to open STDERR to a file of your choice asap:

open( STDERR, ">>/path/to/log/file.log" );

Lyle