Thanks for your reply Ian,

So you mean copy DBIx::Class::InflateColumn::DateTime under my lib/ directory and build into the DateTime formatter option?

On 6. 1. 2014 15:42, Ian Docherty wrote:
DateTime has an option to change the default stringification with a
'formatter' option.

Also DBIx::Class::InflateColumn::DateTime is a convenience method, you
could choose to use the DBIx::Class::InflateColumn yourself and combine
this with the DateTime formatter option to give you the result you are
looking for.

icydee

On 6 January 2014 15:18, Adam Witney <awit...@sgul.ac.uk