Howdy!

There's been a few updates to Catalyst on CPAN recently, and I've blogged about
it here:

Catalyst Development and Stable Releases: Current Summary - Modern Perl

   Catalyst Development and Stable Releases: Current Sum...
Howdy Catalyst Lovers! Here's a quick update on things that have been happening
with Catalyst recently. On the stable branch we've had a bunch of updates to
impr...
View on jjnapiorkowski.typepa... Preview by Yahoo

There's still plenty left to do before we start to kick back and think about
what Advent 2014 should look like, so lets see if we can move things closer to
a place where a Catalyst 6 seems possible!

jnap