The Cayuga Bird Club is pleased to welcome Matt Carling as guest speaker
at our monthly meeting on Monday, November 9 at 7:30 pm at the Cornell
Lab of Ornithology.  In his presentation, "Bird Speciation: Insights from
Lazuli and Indigo Buntings",  Matt will discuss what we can learn about
the processes of speciation from the study of these buntings.
The Club will be hosting Matt and his wife for dinner at Taste of Thai
Express (@526 W. State St.) at 5:30 pm prior to the meeting.  This is an
opportunity for members to meet Matt and socialize with other members
while enjoying some great food.   If you would like to join us for
dinner, please rsvp to cl...@juno.com by Sunday evening so that
reservations can be made.

Hope to see you Monday night,
Colleen Richards