I ventured to Mount Pleasant as well a little after 3pm. The fog certainly didn't help but I did see a flock of Snow Buntings close to the road right by the pink flags. I didn't get an exact count since they promptly flew farther away, but there were definitely more than the 6-9 mentioned by Marie -- I'd estimate there were around 15 today.

Sydney

Stephen R. Hill wrote:
I ventured there today (mistake). Visibility was about 125 feet. I couldn't tell where the snow ended and the fog began. Better luck next time.

Stephen