Late this afternoon along the end of VanDyne Spoor Road was an adult
drake EURASIAN WIGEON. This bird was in the largest pool of standing
water in the mowed portion of the weedy field just before the point
where the field transitions to being unmowed.

Other sightings of potential interest in the area were a light morph
ROUGH LEGGED HAWK along Carncross Road and at least 15 immature BALD
EAGLES at Tschache Pool.

There were some snow geese, perhaps 2000 - 3000, in the mucklands behind
the Potato Building. I spent some time trying to sift through them as
best I could given the distance and conditions, but could not pick a
Ross's Goose out of the group.

Gary Chapin
Victor, NY