Hi all,

Apologies for the late posting.  I also saw Dave's immature Bald Eagle
as I drove past Stewart Park yesterday (Wednesday) mid-morning, then
had stellar views of a PEREGRINE FALCON winging its way north along
the east side of Rte. 13.  The power in their wing beats is awe
inspiring!

Good birding,
Mike

--