Hi Folks,

Sorry this is so late.  I truly have been birding too much with not  much
time to post things.  Anyway, I apologize.

There were 11 of us - Judy, Donna, John, Stephanie, Sara Jane, Larry,
Sidney, Klaus, Stuart, Paul, and me on the Lindsay Parsons Cayuga Bird  Trip.
We
met at 7:00 am at Wegmans and carpooled to Lindsay Parsons.

We saw a total of 73 species (maybe). At the parking lot at  Lindsay
Parsons, we first heard a PRAIRIE WARBLER and a  YELLOW-THROATED VIREO. A male
NORTHERN HARRIER flew overhead. We heard a  FIELD SPARROW, and a possible
fly-by DOUBLE-CRESTED CORMORANT. (that  is the questionable bird. It looked
more
like a duck to me). If one  of the field-trip folks really had a good look
at the bird,  please pipe in.

The beginning of the walk, we had RED-EYED VIREO,  AMERICAN  ROBIN, we saw
both SPOTTED and SOLITARY SANDPIPERS at the ponds. Green  Heron was not
seen.  Where are they??

Continuing on, we heard and had great looks at a BROWN THRASHER  in the
field.  A CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER and an INDIGO BUNTING (which  we had killer
looks at) were seen before the RR tracks.  There were also  BLACK AND WHITE
WARBLERS there.  At the railroad tracks, we heard  a MOURNING WARBLER calling.
Judy saw it for an instant. Young eyes are  great! Thank you, Judy!

Heading towards Celia's cup, you can either go straight or to the right. We
 went to the right.  That was when we first heard the BLUE-WINGED  WARBLER.
Everyone had great looks at a HOODED WARBLER.  Some of the  guys stayed
back and eventually heard and saw a BLACK-BILLED CUCKOO.  BLACK-THROATED BLUE
were heard and seen.

Some of us "hangers-on" from the bird trip went up Station Road. We  walked
into a very steep area to try to hear Worm-eating Warbler.  It  was too
late in the day to hear it.  We did hear or see OVENBIRD,  BLACK-THROATED GREEN
and BLACKBURNIAN WARBLERS.  Those birds breed  there.
Good Birding,
Ann