Hi Steve Fast -- Mary Van Buren and I found the
Sandhill Cranes this morning -  just where you
said they were south of Rt. 90 and E. Venice Rd.
We parked on E. Venice Rd. and walked down for a good view from Rt. 90.

  A farmer stopped to talk and said the cranes
have been in those fields eating mice and frogs
for at least 9 years. Apparently they spend part
of the winters around a couple of ponds just
north of there. I'm glad you found them for us. Thanks - Elizabeth King