Tuesday, June 29 I watched from my yard on Wyers Point Road, an immature Bald
Eagle. It flew back and forth along the shoreline of Cayuga Lake. It wanted to
land but had to circle around and around as a crow and several smaller birds
were chasing it. It did succeed and I did not see it again, through the trees.
I believe it was after a dead fish as one was seen floating earlier.
    Last year there was a Bald Eagle that made a habit of sitting on a dead
tree branch, near here and along the lakeshore. He was seen catching fish from
the lake.
    To have Eagles along here has been only for the past several years, that I
know of. I think they are migrating up from Montezuma Wildlife Refuge at the
end of the lake.

Naomi Brewer
7214 Wyers Point Road,
Ovid, N.Y. 14521