**
*

RALLY with Your Anti-gas Drilling Neighbors

  TOMORROW

  Against the Marcellus Shale Horizontal Hydrofracking

  Thursday, August 19th at 10:15 AM

Pavilion at the intersection of State and North Cayuga

(West end of the Ithaca Commons)

*

Gubernatorial candidate Andrew Cuomo will be speaking at Women's Community
Building,

100 W. Seneca St., at 11:00 AM. Cuomo supports extraction of Marcellus Shale
Gas

in New York. He *must be* greeted by huge anti-fracking crowds at *every
campaign stop* and convinced

to *withdrawal* his support of the draft Supplemental Generic Environmental
Impact Statement (dSGEIS).

* *

* * * * *

Greetings,

After resolving a host of public safety concerns, we have a permit to gather
tomorrow (8/19/10) in Ithaca at 10:15 AM.  We will join forces at the west
end of the Ithaca Commons and march to the Women's Community Building on
Seneca. Many thanks to Ithaca Mayor Carolyn Peterson, the Ithaca Police
Department, Ithaca City Attorney Dan Hoffman, and the Office of the City
Clerk for their willingness to extend every courtesy and grant us a permit
to allow our event to go forward. We got front-page coverage yesterday in
the *Ithaca Journal* and radio coverage this morning.

We generated intense press coverage when Cuomo spoke last week in
Binghamton. See this frontpage:
http://toxicstargeting.com/sites/default/files/pdfs/Press_and_Sun_Aug_5_2010.pdf
.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Walter Hang

http://www.toxicstargeting.com/news/2010-08-16/fracking-foes-target-cuomo-visit

http://toxicstargeting.com/MarcellusShale/podcasts/whcu_cuomo_visit

*Candidate Andrew Cuomo's Campaign Schedule:*

*Thursday, August 19th*

Tompkins County: Ithaca

Women's Community Building, 100 West Seneca

11:00 AM

Schuyler County: Montour Falls

12:30 PM

Montour House,  Main Street

Yates County: Penn Yan

6:30PM – 8:00PM

Milly’s Pantry Café Next Door, Main Street

*Friday, August 20th*

Hornell Knights of Columbus**

11:00 AM
*