Hi:

On a quick visit to Stewart Park this morning I spotted five waterfowl near the east shore. I'm confused because I don't know what they are! They seem to be the size of a Brant. Their plumage varies considerably. One looks a bit like a pintail. Another is almost completely black with a small white breast patch. Yet another is uniformly gray. The others have a very dark head, with a buffy body.

I suspect they are some kind of domestic variant, but I don't know for sure.

I had little time, so all I was able to do was to grab some shaky video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGKe3R63KQo.

Enjoy!

Paul