I had two females at my feeders on Etna road in Ithaca this morning as well. We had 8+ Pine Siskins about a week ago but haven't seen them since. We also have had 4 Fox Sparrows that are feeding on the ground under the feeders for the last 3 or 4 days. I can barely keep the feeders full!

Best,
Drew

Drew Fulton Photography
PO Box 104
Freeville, NY 13068
http://www.drewfulton.com
ph: 321.230.6212
d...@drewfulton.com
skype: drewfulton

Wanderer's Apprentice: Explore. Observe. Share
http://www.wanderersapprentice.com