Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

I currently live in Washington, D.C., but I'm home in Corning, NY for
Thanksgiving. I recently saw a post about evening grosbeaks along Iowa
Road near Summerhill. I would like to check this area for evening
grosbeaks and other birds but I'm unfamiliar with the location.

I'd like to get some directions to the best places to check and find out
the chances of seeing a grosbeak and other birds before I decide to make
the drive up from Corning. You can send me a personal e-mail at
aaron.r.gre...@saic.com

Thanks in advance,
Aaron Greene

Aaron R. Greene | SAIC

Environmental Scientist| Energy, Environment and Infrastructure Business
Unit

phone: 301.353.8221| fax 301.428.3713

email: aaron.r.gre...@saic.com <mailto:aaron.r.gre...@saic.com>