Hello-

I've received a couple of questions about the embedded tables on the web page,
so I'll try and clarify.

Currently these tables list everyone that has submitted a checklist for the
Sapsucker Woods hotspot since October 1.  There are three tables for the three
different competitions: most species, most checklists, most time birding. The
first column is the running total for each category as of the last time I ran
the database query.  The second and third columns are the names of the people.
The last category lists a few of the latest additions reported by that observer
in Sapsucker Woods.

In the future I will try to highlight who is staff here at the Cornell Lab so
that you have a better idea of where your totals stand for the prizes.

The competition runs from 10/01/10 through 09/30/11.

Thanks for your interest & time!

c.

Charles Eldermire
Public Education Outreach Associate
Manager, Sapsucker Woods & Johnson Visitors' Center
Cornell Lab of Ornithology
159 Sapsucker Woods Rd.
Ithaca, NY 14850
(607) 254-1131