Afer three misses I finally got the King Eider off the Red Lighthouse with Doug
Beattie of Bethany NY. Got a huge boost and moral support from David Nutter.
Thank you David. Great information. Thank you for dogging this outstanding
bird. It was about a 200 yard look, no comparison with those 12 foot and 15
foot looks from the boathouse in Falls Creek. But it feels good. About 4:20 to
4:30PM. It was still there when we left, following a Common Merganzer

Jerry Lazarczyk
Grand Island NY