I happened to be driving to Rochester through Geneva a week ago at dusk, and
there was a huge roost (or pre-roost staging area) of crows gathering in the
park at the north end of Seneca Lake too. Thousands of crows silhouetted in the
trees at sunset. Very cool to watch.

Marie

Marie Read Wildlife Photography
452 Ringwood Road