Hi John,

thanks for sharing this very ambitious route -- hopefully it will inspire
others to get out owling (and don't save it for the "second evening" as it is
likely to rain). I often try for the Barred and Screech on Sapsucker Woods Rd.,
so I will avoid these and try for others.

good luck!

KEN

Ken Rosenberg
Director of Conservation Science