We're saved! I just heard from my neighbor's friend, Mary beth Norton, that she
saw a flock of 20 - 30 Snow Buntings flying on Mt Pleasant on January 1st 2011,
so we can include that record in our Christmas Bird Count. She and I have been
talking about the buntings ever since they've been up there this season, and
she's seen my photos, so I feel absolutely confident that she knows what she
saw. She was driving up there and saw the flock near the road to the radio
tower at around 12:40 pm (I had already returned home after my morning route at
that point).

Great news.

Marie

Marie Read Wildlife Photography