Until two days ago, we were having occasional, small flocks of redpolls
at our feeder, and I was jealous of others with consistent, nice-sized
flocks.  Starting on Tuesday, we have had a flock of about 150 birds
that come in to feed (largely on sunflower seeds) about 3 times a day.
It is neat to know there are so many around. We live on the south end of
Hammond Hill with some farmland adjacent and in the vicinity and also
with lots of extensive forest cover.

John and Karen Confer