I've also had a steady stream of Common Redpolls at my feeds for the past 3
weeks with flocks ranging from 10-60 birds. I have seen several possible
Hoarys among them, but as Laura so aptly described, they move about too
quickly for a positive ID. Redpolls on the tube feeds tend to linger longer,
but all the Hoary candidates have been on the ground, silo feeder, and
bushes.

Candace