Yesterday afternoon at the southwest corner of Cayuga Lake the ice was extensive.  Aythya numbers were down, but Anas were up.  There were lots of NORTHERN PINTAILS and AMERICAN WIGEON and a few AMERICAN BLACK DUCKS among the MALLARDS, but as far as I could tell the Northern Shovelers had moved on.  Three WOOD DUCKS - 2 males & a female - flew past and alit among CANADA GEESE far to the north.  There were also distant BUFFLEHEADS, RUDDY DUCKS, and HOODED MERGANSERS, as well as plenty of COMMON GOLDENEYE scattered further south.

I also checked Myers and found a male WHITE-WINGED SCOTER but no Killdeer.

At the Lab of O feeder garden a COMMON REDPOLL and the RUSTY BLACKBIRD put in an appearance.  Thanks, Mary!  Also a RED-TAILED HAWK caught what appeared to be a small mammal south of the feeder garden, perhaps a Chipmunk, and flew off to the southwest with it.