Our group ran into Greg in Savannah yesterday evening around 7 PM when
he informed us of having recently had the godwit fly over at the
Visitor's Center. We drove there straight away, checked the Visitor's
Center pond and the new shorebird ares along the wildlife drive - to
no avail. Hopefully it will be relocated today.

Bob McGuire