Here's another clue to how Bob & John missed the Prothonotary Warblers:  Bill found them to be inactive yesterday evening too.  This was later in the day than when I saw them with Meena on Monday.
--Dave Nutter

Begin forwarded message:

From: wroberts <wrobe...@wells.edu>
Date: June 02, 2011 8:54:31 PM
To: Dave Nutter <nutter.d...@me.com>,bluehorsestu...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [cayugabirds-l] Prothonotary Warblers AND Acadian Flycatcher, Armitage Rd

Dave, Thanks for including me in your report and thanks to you and Ann I got
a lifer. This was a great
day for me especially with the Prothonotary. I stayed in the area for another
30 minutes and I later
returned in the evening to photograph the Yellow-throated Vireo. No
Prothonotary singing or visible
between 6:00 and 7:30 p.m. I have attached some photos. Take care. Bill
Roberts