I'm asking for help in filling two spots for a week at Audubon Camp June 18-24.
My husband became seriously ill with a heart infection and has been in a coma
for twelve days.  Our spots were suppose to be filled and today at noon my son
received a call that the other people had backed out. So if anyone can help us
it would be  wonderful. If we can't fill the spots we lose our money. Please
contact Hog Island Program Coordinator @ 207-529-5828 office, or 607-279-6402
cell. Or my son Ryan Akin (Cornell01) 585-261-7067 or rak...@roadrunner.rr.com.
Thanks for any help or ideas at this very diffcult time in our lives. Janet Akin