Hi All,

I am in possession of two interesting bird education tools that I would be
happy to give to anybody who is interested in them. They are called "Audubon
Land Bird Guide Rapid Recognition Sheets," and they are basically 24 field
guide plates printed on one large piece of paper (roughly 3' x 4') and then
stitched to a framed piece of canvas that can be hung on a wall. They feature
artwork by Don Eckelberry from the old "Audubon Land Bird Guide: Eastern Land
Birds."

While a bit old, these items are still in good shape, and the artwork is
excellent. They don't quite match the decor of my apartment, but I think they
would be perfect for a school, nature center, or Audubon center. If you're
interested in them, let me know, and I'd be happy to share photos or make
arrangements to give them away.

Matt Medler
Ithaca