I had been thinking of doing something like this, with a title of
something like "Old Friends". I have some material I can start with, but
will need volunteers to supply text and photos.

Paul

On 1/10/2012 3:08 PM, Dave Nutter wrote:
> How about a page on the Cayuga Bird Club website to track sightings
> (with photos too) of individually recognizable birds such as
>
> * Broken-billed Loon wintering off Myers.
> * Turkey Vulture with white outer left wing (and right outermost primary)
> * Canada X domestic Greylag Goose resident at Stewart park since
> hatched there 2004? (Kevin McGowan's photos document the family) and
> still being seen early January 2012
> * silver American Crow near Drake Rd/Atwater Rd/East Shore Dr, Lansing
>
> --Dave Nutter
>
> On Jan 10, 2012, at 12:24 PM, bob mcguire
> <bmcgu...@clarityconnect.com> wrote:
>
>> Meena has just informed me that the Common Loon with a broken bill has
>> been seen at Myers for the past 10 years! First seen when the
>> nefarious Four Matts were still "shaken up the basin". I'd love to
>> know when it was first sighted and by whom.
>>
>> Bob
>>

>> --

>> ARCHIVES:
>> 1) cayugabirds-l@cornell.edu
>> <http://www.mail-archive.com/%3Ca%20href=>/maillist.html'>http://www.mail-archive.com/cayugabirds-l@cornell.edu
>>
>> <mailto:cayugabirds-l@cornell.edu>/maillist.html
>> 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds
>>
>> Please submit your observations to eBird:
>> http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
>>
>> --
> Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
> *Archives:*
> The Mail Archive
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/cayugabirds-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html>
> <http://ebird.org/content/ebird/>!*

Paul Anderson, VP of Engineering, GrammaTech, Inc.
531 Esty St., Ithaca, NY 14850
Tel: +1 607 273-7340 x118; http://www.grammatech.com