Doug Beattie and I went to the Syracuse airport today to see a Snowy Owl.We
began at the free parking lot near the construction lot and spent about an hour
visiting various spots  We finally returned to the free parking and noted a
very white Snowy Owl atop a tower behiind some snow dumpings. It was atop the
top left of the tower and preened and stretched, oftentimes looking away from
us. We wondered what the owls were eating. Shortly afterwards we noted 6 Homing
Pigeons (Rock Doves) and wondered if the pigeons were the menu. Jerry
LazarczykGrand Island NY

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd";>

Folks - I don't know if others have responded. The snowy owls have been seen
along the entrance road to the airport, near the C& S engineers building, on
top of the parking garage, light poles, and the terminal building, north of the
airport terminal, and on the snow piles near the runways. In short, these birds
move around, so be careful when driving around the airport and be mindful of
the parking regulations.
Bernie CarrSyracuse, NY