A little bit of sunshine seems to bring a Brown Creeper to our box-elder every time. It seems to appear with the sunlight. Can't wait for Spring to hear its tinkling song again. Today the sun also brought back a Carolina Wren to our feeders -- first return since CBC count week, although I heard a little snatch of trill yesterday. Now waiting for the pair to come regularly to the suet. Other birds at our feeders: T.Titmouse, A.Tree Sparrow, White-thr Sparrow, Mourning Doves, House Finches, Goldfinches, RBWoodpecker, Downy, and many Juncos (I will go crazy looking for Chris Wood's Cassiar Junco). No Pine Siskins or Purple Finches have shown up here.

Nari Mistry,
Ellis Hollow Rd.

--
Nari B. Mistry, Ithaca, NY