Same thing happening between Cayuga & Seneca Lakes: at 5:00 PM today,
tens of thousands of Snow Geese coming out of the north and flying SSE
over Rock River & Wycoff Roads in Ovid, in steady streams with hardly a
break between flocks.  I could only stay about 10 minutes, so have no
idea how long the river of flocks continued.   They were flying pretty
much parallel to Cayuga Lake, hard to say just where they were headed.

Alicia Plotkin
Ovid