Hi,

Have you heard of Spring Field Ornithology, the popular 8-week birding
course taught by the Lab of Ornithology?  Want to see what it is all about?

Well, now is the time to check it out for free, and come to a book signing
of "Birding the Cayuga Lake Basin" at the same time!

When: Wednesday, March 21st

6:30 pm - Book signing by Marie Read and Kevin McGowan
7:30 pm - Lecture: "Key tips to identify birds" by Steve Kress, VP for Bird
Conservation, National Audubon Society
8:30 pm - Lecture: "Local winter land birds"

Doors open at 6pm.  Coffee & cookies provided.
Location: Cornell Lab of Ornithology, 159 Sapsucker Woods Road, Ithaca NY
14850

You are welcome to come to the book signing or the whole evening's
activities even if you are not a part of this year's class.

More info about SFO: http://www.birds.cornell.edu/sfo
To enroll: http://www.birds.cornell.edu/sfo/register-1
More info about the book signing:
http://sfocornell.ning.com/profiles/blogs/book-signing-march-21-at-6-30pm

We will continue to accept registrations in this year's class as space
permits.  However, if you know you want to sign up for the field trip
section(s), I recommend signing up by this Friday (March 14th) to ensure
you have a place.

Feel free to contact me at the numbers below if you have any questions.

Erica

--
Erica Marx

Course Coordinator