April 18, Wednesday, 9:00AM-12:00PM
Montezuma Birding Van Tour
It’s migration madness in the Montezuma Wetlands Complex.  Buckle up in the
Montezuma Audubon Center van and we’ll drive to the Montezuma’s birding
hotspots and experience the spring migration first hand.  Participants are
encouraged to bring their cameras and binoculars or borrow our binoculars. Fee:
$7.50/child; $10/adult; $30/family. Space is limited and registration is
required. Call 315.365.3588 or email montez...@audubon.org.

Chris Lajewski
Education Manager
Montezuma Audubon Center
2295 State Route 89, PO Box 187, Savannah, NY 13146
315.365.3588
clajew...@audubon.org
http://ny.audubon.org/montezuma.htm

**Celebrate Important Bird Areas at the Montezuma Audubon
Center's 6th Annual Wildlife Festival on Saturday May 5 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For details visit http://ny.audubon.org/montezuma**