Ahah, a wydah??  cool indeed, but I think we can therefore safely rule out a
scissor-tailed there too!!

Hmmm, so, the provenance of the photo I was shown....  My friend said his wife
took it and emailed it to him, but I bet she saw the bird,  tried to identify
it and came up with the scissor-tailed photo on some website and sent it to
him, and he misunderstood where it came from.  I'll see him again tomorrow and
we'll find out for sure.

--John