From: bounce-38941740-3493...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-38941740-3493...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Linda Orkin
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 10:04 AM
To: <tmin...@twcny.rr.com>
Cc: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Sharpie

Terry. Stop and watch them for a while. They circle and circle and after quite
a long while they stream into a tower, what I presume is a chimney,  in one
fell swoop. Like reverse smoke. Not at all the way Chimney Swifts enter.
Larry and I watched this several times last year. Fascinating.

Thanks

Linda Orkin

Sent from my iPhone