ATTN: CBC Members

The Cayuga Bird Club is pleased to welcome Karen Allaben-Confer as guest
speaker at our monthly meeting on Monday, October 13 at 7:30 pm at the Cornell
Lab of Ornithology. Karen will be sharing her observations and drawings in
"Living with Relics of the Pleistocene - Adventures of an Artist-in-Residence
for the California Condor Reintroduction Project at Vermilion Cliffs National
Monument, Arizona, 2008-2010"

The Club will be hosting Karen and her husband at Aladdin's in Collegetown at
5:30 prior to the meeting. This is an opportunity to meet Karen and other CBC
members while enjoying some great food. If you would like to join us for
dinner, please RSVP to cl...@juno.com by Sunday evening so that reservations
can be made.
Also remember our "conversation and cookies" time at 7:15 before the meeting.

Hope you see some great birds this weekend to share for the reading of the list
on Monday night,
Colleen Richards