Hi Cayugabirders,

I'm embarking on a major multi-media project with Lang Elliott this spring, and
would like to enlist the help of local birders to locate nests of a variety of
common species. Admittedly it's very early for most of these, so please keep us
in mind as the season progresses. We plan to obtain video coverage of various
behaviors, to add to our existing stills and sound-recordings, to be
incorporated into a series of ebooks. We're interested in the nests of any
species people would share, but we're particularly interested in the following
species:

White-breasted Nuthatch
Killdeer
Barn Swallow
Baltimore Oriole
Cedar Waxwing
House Finch
House Wren
Carolina Wren
European Starling
Northern Cardinal
Eastern Phoebe
Eastern Kingbird
Any woodpeckers other than flicker/sapsucker. (would LOVE Pileated!)
Any owls.

Tree Swallow in tree hole only
Eastern Bluebird in tree hole only

As always, I offer you a beautiful print suitable for framing if the
photography is successful.

Thanks in advance for any leads...and we'll keep you all posted about our
forthcoming ebooks!

Marie

Marie Read Wildlife Photography
452 Ringwood Road